The silk-weaving factories are situated about 18 kilometers from Phnom Penh, near peaceful Khmer villages and Cambodia's scenic countryside. Located along the Mekong River, the islands of the Mekong are a collection of three small islands that can be reached by ferry and provide a glimpse into Cambodia's authentic culture. Enjoy a local lunch at the home of a farmer.
Mekong Island Tour
Phnom Penh – Cambodia
Explore the three Mekong Islands including its silk-weaving history that stretches back to pre-Angkorian times.
MEKONG ISLAND BIKE TOUR DETAILS
- Schedule : Monday – Sunday
- Duration : 7 hours
- Minimum Participant: 2 persons
- Maximum Participant: 12 persons
- Includes: Pick-up Transfer, Lunch, Mineral Water
- Price: USD 49 net per person
- Note: Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toed shoes. Distance covered during the tour will be more or less 30km
DO YOU HAVE AN ENQUIRY?
*Prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and 11% government tax